Hi.
Huge would not even begin to describe a game like that. Grin.
If someone was actually crazy enough to do that you would end up with a
game with 200 or more levels, 60 worlds, and it would take all day to
complete the game assuming you never got killed off trying.
As for Mario 2 they just did a remake of Mario 1. In Mario 1 when you
killed the King Coopa you started the game over and it was slightly
different. In Mario 2 they basicly did a game of the altered worlds from
Mario 1 with some different music, and small changes here and there.
Mario 3 I don't remember real well, but they added some new bad guys,
changed the worlds some, and the later Marios I didn't play them much as
my sight was to bad to get much out of them.