Che,
I like what you said and agree with this.  I am going to say however, I
think the reason that ppl embrace the old games, like Mario is b/c they want
to play what has been so popular, in it's time for the sighted. They want to
have access to it.

But, I agree with you in that, there are so many shooters out there, and I
am not putting them down or anything.  But, I would love ot see more
original ideas, rather then plays off of other games.  Please, know that I
mean no disrespect.  I love Monty and will purchase it when it becomes
available, I like the challenge and the sounds and everything.  But, I am
waiting, for an RPG, now that I owuld be so excited for.

Right now, it will sound silly.  But, the only way I get close to the games
I so love is by watching friends play.  I know that sounds sad, but for me,
it is like a movie, or a book.  As long as they tell me what is going on, I
can follow it.  Most games now, have so much audio that it nears
accessibility.
Kellie and my loveable Lady J.
May those that love you, love you, and those that don't love you, may god
turn their hearts. And if he can't turn their hearts, may he turn their
ankles, so that we may know them by their limping.
 Irish Proverb
msn, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
aim sionnain74
skype, sabrielle