From: "Michael Maslo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 3:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] [spam] Re: Thoughts about Montezuma's Revenge.

It is old period. The game came out in the 80's. It was all right in the
80's but it is now to make it more fun and have replay value. I don't want a
game that once I play it I don't play it again. I won't buy a game like that
anymore. I won't waste money on a game that I can't play again or has no
replay value.