Oh, I see. Well, I recommend putting on VS.NET Express 2005.  VS.NET
2003 was known for huge crashes and VS.NET 2002 was worse.
If they are using Super Nova it was no wonder the IDE sucked. Super Nova
isn't known for supporting Visual Studio anything very well. For that
you need Jaws 7 or Window Eyes 5.5 or later to be effective.