Hi.

I've just downloaded the game and wouldn't mind a game with someone (i'll
probably lose abyssmally, but well hay!).

anyway, I'm sitting on the server right this second, my logue in is 666. I'd
also like to see if it's possible to connect through the evil university
security system of doom! So if someone wants a game, we'll have to see which
works better, you connecting to me or visa versa.

Hope to have a game soon.

I decided against buying the other Vip sports titles, because I didn't find
playing against the computer too interesting(after three days, I could
successfully wipe the floor with the comp on Super football at super
difficulty), but from what people have said, I imagine playing across the net
is a more interesting experience.

thanks.

Beware the Grue!

dark.