Hi,
A caution. Much of what has been said is informed speculation.  Meaning
speculation compiled based on information those known or asumed to be
true. We won't know the status until someone gets Vista and starts
putting the games to the test. Although, I will scope out the DirectX 10
sdk prerelease if I can find it and test it with gtc etc.