thats just grate, not.
I want the game but I can't get it and neither can others.
I'm going to try with another address.
Its my dad's one, however since I am the admin for the network and nothing bar
codes will go there anyway since I am on the news, and other lists with this
one well I'll let you know.
Get the patch if you havn't got it, I'm not sure why you will need it but get
it and see.