Hi Raul,
Chucckle. Yeah, some of the AT&T voices down right are terrible.
I was thinking if some of us still want a Brittish accent for the game
and avoid Audrey we could use Scansoft Karin which is a very clear and
high quality sounding U.K. voice. It would have the flare of the
original game, but a  far higher quality voice than even Kate.