I think that's excelent, it would be worth doing, i think.

Amanda

From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2013 9:39 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Fifty Shades of Dark.

Hi Phil,

Hahahaha! I swear you crack me up some times. I love it.

On 4/13/13, Phil Vlasak <phi...@bex.net> wrote:
Games we'd like to play.
Fifty Shades of Dark.
Allison visits Dark at his company's headquarters where she finds him
working out his patented fifty shades of blindness that had earned him a PHD

and eventually a fortune.
It was like a handicap in bowling in which your light perception could be
plotted on a scale where 0 was total blindness and 50 was total sight.
Then when buying an appliance or playing a game, all the person had to do
was type in their Dark number and the game or device would instantly be
adjusted to their specific visual needs.
As she entered his office, she tripped on a wire strung along the door frame

and fell on her face. Dark was standing behind his desk looking out the
window observing the comings and goings of the people far down below. At the

sound of her scream, Dark swung around and smiled. He was an impressive
figure, two meters tall dressed in black, with his left arm in a sling
because of a recent dueling wound.
"I see you don't understand the protocol of addressing me. You must bow to
the great and hugely entertaining  dark, before entering my office. Only
then will the trip wire be withdrawn.
Allison spoke, "I was told your are the top authority on blind games and the

most informative source on the subject in the world.

Dark nodded, "Yes that is true my dear. Now what would you like to ask me?"

"There has been a rumor that you received your wounded left wrist not from a

fencing battle but from playing too much Swamp. Is this not true?
Dark frowned, saying, "Drat you have me there woman. I have a bad case of
mouse wrist syndrome. But pleas do not mention it to my adoring fans. They
all think I am indestructible."

She raised her pen int he air and said, I have only one more question for
you and the whole destiny of the world hangs on your answer."
Continued in the next issue of
Audyssey Magazine.