HI thomas and all, I've changed the subject line because i'm taking from a
message that thomas sent another angle on the format of the mag thread.  We've
recently been talking about bavisoft and how they're not doing what they should
in responding to people ande all they are in my view making it hard for other
game developers by releasing two games and going belly up they are not out
their doing what we might want them to do and i'd rather have quality games
with customer support and open and clear communication like we get then two
from what i understand very simple games and nothing.
Lisa Hayes

www.nutrimetics.com.au/lisahayes