Hi Lisa,

Yes. Not only could it help blind students improve their computer
skills, help them with their schooling, but a handful of these
children's games might help raise the awareness of blind games over
all. Plus I don't imagine children's games would cost too much to
develop and market.

One reason an agency like NFB or state school for the blind wouldn't
support a game like Shades of Doom is because it isn't very
educational, is violent, and the price tag makes it expensive to
license for any kind of school network. However, develop a Jeopardy
game or a Trivial Per suit game and give it away as shareware and NFB
or some state school might be willing to take it and put it on their
servers for kids to play because it is educational and fun, and also
can be played by adults too for that matter. If it is not too
expensive state run institutions and agencies might even pay for it
just because it is the kind oof game that will appeal to everyone.

Cheers!