Hi Lisa,

Hmm..You have an interesting point. Children's games has been
something both the magazine and developers have largely ignored. I
know that 7-128 has some games designed for children but games
suitable for blind children over all have been ignored. That might be
something to look into as educational and fun little children's games
could probably be marketed to state schools and parents of blind
children for a small fee.

Cheers!