Hi Bryan,

Been there and done that. I've known my share of people who expressed
similar opinions about games, movies, or books I was interested in
where they made a comment that if so and so prayed the problem would
be solved. They seem to miss the point that it would be a pretty
boring video game if a monk could pray and the evil sorcerer who was
controlling the village went up in a puff of smoke, or a pretty boring
movie if the hero prayed and all the enemies fell dead at his feet.
Like come on people the whole point of playing a game or movie is to
see how the hero or heroes overcome the trials and defeat the enemy
not to see how quickly God delivers them from evil or whatever they
think should happen.

They don't seem to understand by trying to make everything Christian
the world becomes a very boring and uninteresting place. They are not
letting people's imagination and creativity guide the story, game,
movie, etc they are trying to stick a square peg in a round hole
because their ideas just don't work where religious views and secular
games are concerned.

Cheers!