Hi Mich and all,

That would be interesting although I'm not too sure where the
copyrights stand. I believe the books are themselves in the public
domain, but since Warner Brothers has made the movies a few years back
certainly the music, movie dialog, and some other stuff like that are
copyrighted up the wazoo. The reason I point this out if I were to
write a game like this I'd love to have the iconic music and movie
clips  from the films myself which probably wouldn't be possible do to
copyrights. Still, a Lord of the Rings game would be cool.

Cheers!