thats true tom which was one reason I was gunning for an upgrade.

At 01:03 AM 5/1/2013, you wrote:
Hi,

Not only that, but the problem for people wanting to maintain XP after
2014 is hardware support. After next year most hardware manufacturers
will no longer be providing drivers for sound cards, video cards,
network cards, etc for XP. So if someone needs to replace a hardware
component for any reason someone running XP will have to go to Ebay or
a used computer parts store to get XP compatible hardware just because
 all hardware and software support for XP ends next year weather
people like it or not.

Cheers!