From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of john
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 2:51 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Help in Alter Aeon?

I'm not sure exactly what item you're talking about (it's been a while since
I've been there), but you could try one of a few things. In order to pick up
a binding item you need to know one of it's names. For example, ">get whip
ped" instead of ">get all ped". If you can't guess one of the names of the
object (andd there should be a few obvious ones, seeing as it's in the
newbie zone), then try emptying the container, and see if the item's ground
string (type look once it's emptied) gives you some extra hints.