Well, I can certainly understand his reasoning for not spilling out his personal life. Unfortunately when you are in the spotlight it can make you look bad. I tend to be that way myself where I don't publicize my personal life. So if projects I'm involved with seem to not get done, or whether I'm working on them in the background, that's just the way I do things. For example, only a few people knew that I moved from Indiana to Texas and the reasons why. Some have speculated, and some have assumed, and still others haven't cared really. So, where ever James North is at this time, I do hope he's doing well. Who knows, maybe he reads the archived messages on here. I too had some off line discussions with him and found him to be a pleasant individual. However you are right, that this should be put to rest.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
I love strawberry Quik. It's my favorite pink fluid narrowly beating out Pepto-Bismol. - Sheldon Cooper