Hi Tyler,

Yes, that may be true, but Javascript is ill suited to a lot of
serious game development. A language like C++, for example, is a much
better language if a game developer wants to write a really good FPS
game or something else that could benefit from a compiled language
with a lot of available APIs and tools.

Cheers!