Hi Eleanor,

You are quite right though. Both my wife's and my parents are getting
up their in years, but that doesn't mean they are completely computer
illiterate and don't play games. In fact, the opposite is true.

My mother, for example, just purchased a brand spanking new HP laptop
with Windows 8 on it, and she has been spending a lot of free time
playing games on it. However, the types of games she plays are
different from what I would play. She plays games like Solitaire,
Hearts, Blackjack, and a few other puzzle and card games. I'll play
them, but I'm interested in action oriented games.

My in-laws are not too different. I've seen them play things like
Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy, and games of that sort, but they would not
like Shades of Doom or Tank Commander. That would be too violent for
their tastes. So something like Jim's Press Your Luck game or Damien's
X-Wheel would be something I'd recommend before something like GMA's
games for them.

Cheers!