Hi Milos,

While I do agree that a developer should send out new or replacement
license keys in a timely fassion I have always have believed in the 72
hour rule. That is a customer can expect a replacement key within
three days upon request excluding weekends and holidays. That frees
the developer up to fulfill personal commitments be it a job, family,
doctor appointments, whatever while giving his or her customers a
reasonable time frame to expect his or her license information. I
personally feel 24 hours is cutting it short unless there is an
automated system in place to serve the human operator when he/she is
unavailable.