Since this topic shows no sign of stopping anyway, I'll just point out
that I added automatic credit card handling to Alter Aeon specifically
so that people could get their credits instantly, without having to
wait on me or anyone else.  Now, with that experience under my belt, I
understand why more developers aren't doing it:  it's a huge amount of
time and effort, and it requires carefully and painstakingly written
code.  Given the low volumes of shipments and key generation in the
community, I can totally understand why devs wouldn't bother, and
would rather do keys by hand.

In short, most games don't have a big enough market to make automated
systems worth the effort.

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon MUD
http://www.alteraeon.com