we need more automated systems then that is the only answer or have others that can be trusted sending keys to people sort of like a cloud based network.
I'd gladly do it as I often have time where I don't do anything at all.

At 05:47 AM 6/24/2013, you wrote:
Your comments, followed by my responses:
Comment:
If one doesn't get the key in 24 hours, then the
developer should be blamed.
Response: So, if I were to purchase something on Saturday evening, the developer is to get my registration key to me by Sunday evening? If more people felt this way, there goes a developer's weekend with family, and they get no time off, all due to gamer's total lack of understanding and patience! This attitude is exactly what I was talking about in my original post on this thread, and there! is! no! excuse! for! it! being! tolerated!!!

You say: If I want money for my product, I have to check orders at least once in a day, otherwise I lose my clients and, yes, get
them to opt for the cracked product rather than buying from another
developer as they get frustrated quite like the developers do about the
complaints.
my response: If your clients behave that way, then I strongly suggest that you get other clients. And to make matters worse, you? condone? piracy?? If I had anything to say about this list, and keep in mind that this is my personal opinion, you would be banned from this list, and I would do something about your advertising of the fact that you have no problem in having a hand in piracy for the simple fact that your clients are impatient. Suggesting to your clients that they should get a cracked copy of software rather than wait for a legal one is downright deplorable, and you should be ashamed of yourself, although you apparently are not. I know one thing for sure: Knowing what I now have read directly from you, I would never do any business with you, and I suggest that all others take the same stance against your despicable business practices.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Milos Przic" <milos.pr...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 12:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] what will it take for this community to learn?

Hi Charles,
Yes. About release dates I agree 100 percent. But about getting registrations not quite. If one doesn't get the key in 24 hours, then the developer should be blamed. If I want money for my product, I have to check orders at least once in a day, otherwise I lose my clients and, yes, get them to opt for the cracked product rather than buying from another developer as they get frustrated quite like the developers do about the complaints.
Best!
         Milos Przic
twitter: MilosPrzic