Hi Ken,

Well, let's see. I always liked the original Arthur game written by
Infocom because I know for a while I was hooked on that game. I also
played Station Fall quite a lot, and of course all of the Zork games
were pretty good for what they were. In non-Infocom interactive
fiction games Heroine's Mantel was hard but good, and so was Jigsaw. I
also played the Dracula games like Dracula the First Night and Dracula
the Arrival. Generally, I liked all the serious vampire and horror
games I could find as that is sort of my thing.

Besides regular interactive fiction games I have played my share of
adult interactive fiction titles to. However, as Audyssey is intended
to be a family friendly list I won't go into detail of what adult
interactive fiction games I have played here.

Cheers!