Hi Mohsin,

Unfortunately, you are out of luck there. SoundRTS really is the only
real time strategy game of its type that is accessible. It happens to
be a genre of game I've been interested in developing myself when I
have the time and energy to do so, but for the moment real time
strategy isn't a genre of game that has lots of options for a blind
gamer.

Cheers!