The same here, but don't have a PC with xp, so I can't play them.
Regards.
Angela from Italy

Il 19/08/2013 03:17, James Bartlett ha scritto:
Hello there

    The same here. I don't know why. I just play them on my xp pc.

bfn
James

From: "Bryan and Chris" <bhage...@wi.rr.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2013 8:04 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] does anybody know why Kitchensinc games don't work
right with windows 7

Hi all.  Does anybody know why kitchensinc games don't work correctly
for windows 7.  Every time I try to install them I get error messages
all the time.
Talk later,
Bryan
The Forum radio show is on a new location!  To hear it just dial
641-715-3900 when asked for an extention punch in 3-1-2-3-5followed by
pound.
Once you do so the show will begin.
Want to hear more than one broad cast either by phone or skype?
Then the advantage is for you.
Call 641-7153800 then you will be asked for an access code.
When you are, just punch in 2-5-6-7-5 Followed by pound.
Note you don't need to type or try to enter a dash chairactor by phone.
The - is just there for the people who use speech to read e-mails.  In
this way the speech will read it correctly.

list,

Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
LOONEY TUNES: Acquista Peluche, Gadget e Abbigliamento Originale su
mistercupido.com
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=12902&d=19-8