From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2013 10:56 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] DosBox questions

Hi Al,

First things first. When running Dos programs there is no start command. Not
sure where you got that idea, but if it is a standard executable just typing
the program name will launch it. For example, if piledriver was in c:\pd49
you would type
c:\pd49\pd49
and the program would run. That's all there is to it.

However, on XP you don't have to even run the Command Prompt directly.
Just opening Windows Explorer, pressing enter on pd49.exe, will
automatically run the program in the Command Prompt. So that saves you from
having to know any console commands which would be a good idea to learn
anyway if you plan to play very many Dos games etc.

As far as playing some wrestling games I am working on my own wrestling
game, and hopefully I will have something available in the not too distant
future. I have decided to start over in Python 2.7, and Pygame 1.9. So far
the game runs pretty well on Linux, Windows, and I imagine will work fine on
Mac OS as well if someone gets the source and compiles it.

Cheers!