From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2013 11:54 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] command prompt and wrestling

Hi Al,

Smile. Well, the Internet is a great resource, but there is likely as much
bad information floating around as good information too. You aren't the only
one to get bitten on the but by poorly researched or bad information posted
to the net. I've gotten bad information myself, and I now double check my
sources to make sure what I have read is correct.

As for WLS what precisely is the problem? When you say it is going through
the same choices again and again I'm not sure what you mean by that.
Typically in Dos applications all you have to do is enter the number of the
option followed by enter and it switches to the next text prompt. The only
thing I can assume by your statement that you are trying to use your arrow
keys or something which doesn't work in Dos style menus. You have to
actually enter the number or letter associated with the menu choice followed
by enter rather than arrowing to it as in modern Windows programs. If that
isn't your problem give me more details and I'll help you resolve it because
WLS is a great game.

HTH