Hi Chris,

You are welcome. As I also work in the IT field I get a little sick
and tired of the way certain users are so apposed to change they won't
upgrade, won't change, and expect companies like Microsoft to support
their old outdated software indefinitely. I understand their desire
not to change to a point, but sooner or later they need to realize the
fact that when it comes to computers and technology in general change
is inevitable and they might as well get use to it. There isn't
anything they can do about it by refusing to upgrade or sitting around
complaining about it. The only person it hurts is themselves, and
maybe it does them good to tell it to them straight that no one is
going to pitty them for holding out on change.

Cheers!