Well said Cara.

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
-----Original Message----- From: Cara Quinn
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 9:11 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A Note to XP users

Hi Charles, though I'm not Thomas I will say that this is part of the issue. He doesn't completely have a choice in this matter. If he were to develop for the majority of users who will not update for whatever reason, then he will be in fact, putting himself in the exact same situation of needing to run dead-end systems and technologies.

This also then brings up the issue of Thomas then needing to purchase extra systems so that he can have a working current system for his own use.

If someone were paying him to work on these projects and providing him with appropriate systems, software etc for him to develop on, then this would be a different story but this is simply not the case. I do not hear of benefactors stepping up to offer him systems on which to do this work.

So this becomes a case of Thomas needing to spend a bunch more money to make up for the masses who will not update.

Does this make sense and is this something you would do?

Thanks,

Cara :)
---
View my Online Portfolio at: