hI there

I'm not shore I use mush-z myself, but I think you can get a soundpack for vipmud off the alter website. Also in alter I know there is a chanal for mush-z, I'm not shore if there is a chanal for vipmud. what I would do is ask around on the gossip or newbie chanals to see if they have one. As far as help have you tried the newbie chanal? There is also the in game help command. Just in case you don't know how to use that command what you do is type help followed by what you want help on, It works very good for spells and skills, but there are lots more on the help pages.

hth
James
A. K. A. caspero in alter