pluss mush z has some things like the capture mud output by sean randel which are sadly no longer round at all.
Yeah mush-z is good.
Now if only more muds would be added to the engine maybe extra packs and such.
yes its 400mb probably per mud but heck for a full featured adventure game scripted to a mud that really does rock.