yes its good.
however, you need to go to allinaccess.com and go to their mudding page.
download mushreader, and com audio and mc base.
you then need to coppy the dll files in the zips into the mush-z install root folder for this to work as it should. no idea why these were never added and also install com audio, again no idea why the package has not been updated. you also don't need the nvda, jaws or win eyes package though the nvda controler dll needs to be in the mush-z root and for me was the only issue I had with the client. hopefully oriol or other of the devs is on here and can update the pack accordingly. If you have win7 and up you will need the windows hlp viewer if you ever need to read the help files fortunately I never needed to.
its on the site.
The only issue I have is that things in the mud move a lot faster than speech ever does so its sometimes hard especially when grouping. I also find it hard to find some arieas like the hidden garden in indera, and also new arieas. would be nice if there was a page telling where each ariea is aproximately for refference. Sometimes I can find say the mole village but its a bet if I will ever refind that again. I also was shocked when my waypoints some I had set the beginning one and another one just went away because I was to high level, I was never told that they would go though.

At 10:09 PM 9/24/2013, you wrote:
any help with getting mush z set up as well as getting the soundpack.
Is mush z as easy to use as vip mud

On 9/24/13, dark <d...@xgam.org> wrote:
> Much as I do like vipmud for all other muds, I have to say Oriol's MushZ
> pack for alter goes very much above and beyond what a soundpack should do
> and virtually turns the game into a full on audio rpg. I'd strongly
> recommend giving it a try.
>
> All the best,
>
> Dark.

Lenron Brown