I have been using mush-z the only thing I did do was update the mushclient in that package by downloading extracting with 7zip and coppying the program over as the current version if pulled directly from the files directory is 4.90. On that note are there other muds that are good that have sound packs for mush z that people play? I really like muds with soundpacks because I get the audio and text and also my friends play audio adventures and stuff like this but ofcause mouse controled and with graphics.