Hi James,

Yep. I know the feeling. A lot of Jim Kitchen's games are that way.
Great little games to pass the time, but not so deep you will spend a
considerable amount of time playing them. That is why when I get the
time I'd like to convert a few of them to Python so those of us on
Linux and perhaps Mac OS can have something similar.

Cheers!