Hi James,

So do I, but unfortunately as long as Jim Kitchen continues to use
Visual Basic 6 that will never happen. Visual Basic by nature was
designed specifically for Windows 9x and XP so that cuts everyone out
of the picture who doesn't use those operating systems. Even on newer
versions of Windows like Windows 8 the VB 6 games are  becoming
somewhat problematic. So I am afraid no matter how enjoyable Jim's
games are unless someone rewrites them they are going to require some
virtualization to play before too long.

Cheers!