Hi ken.
I don't know if I'd pay for a game like this.
I may play it for free but its not likely to interest me unless the price was 5 or 10 bucks but that would be the limit. If you were a cop or someone that was good, etc, maybe a back story with some mega voice acting a few movies a few things you had to do a few hundred missions etc then maybe I'd pay 30 bucks for it but this basic game?
A simple game like this really is not worth much to me.
I doubt it would keep me interested at all for long.