I don't have cash as such, but if I could set things locally or in a country like australia with someone close to me thats another matter since the exchange rates about match.
Potentually I'd like to contribute 100 bucks a year to this.
However, due to us dollars and such it would cost me more to do that.

At 09:23 AM 10/8/2013, you wrote:
Hi Ken.

this is just the sort of thing I mean, a centralised page where people with tallents other than coding could explain a little about what they might have to offer by way of music composition, sound design and editing or voice acting, along with samples of their work.

This is also what many raphic artists who team up with independent graphical game devs do as well, indeed there are entire websites around the net just devoted to artists offering their finished work or services.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Downey" <kenwdow...@thepionear.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2013 9:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] audio limitations was: Re: More Halloween type games.

I have always expressed a willingness to do music, acting and sound design, asking nothing more than a free copy of the finished game. My favorite thing is sound effects design. I know that there are many other tallented individuals on list, so I think what we need is a page where everyone interested can post their name, email, and some samples. then the devs can look through all the postings and see what he or she likes best and contact the person on an individual basis. This would save a lot of time having to go to each person's web site.
Check out my games at
www.ThePionEar.net
and my music, and that of my band, at
www.ThePionEar.net/BlindLabyrinth.html .
Also, check out, "The Believer and Skeptic Show," at iTunes!
If you want to reach me, you can call 419-744-0517, friend me on Facebook, (KenWDowney,) or write me at kenwdow...@me.com .