there is also txtfl football game.

sent from my windows 7 laptop

On 11/8/2013 3:33 PM, Charles Rivard wrote:
In my opinion, there are more blind friendly apps for the iDevices than for Androids. At least, this is what a whole slew of people have been saying. I started with an iPhone, and won't switch for this reason. I think that you get what you pay for, and if you can afford the iDevice, get it.

 There is an article at

www.applevis.com

about one user's experiences with both types of devices, and why the author of the article went from an iPhone to an Android, then back to the iPhone.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2013 2:23 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Any Accessible Android Games

Hello everyone,

I've been comparing an Apple iPhone with a Samsung Galaxy, and so far
I think in many ways I personally prefer the Galaxy S4 over the Apple
iPhone 5. It has a bigger touch screen, I liked the way the icons were
arranged, the user interface was nicer in some ways, and I felt
Android 4.2 has nearly the same accessibility with Talkback as iOS and
VoiceOver. There were a few things where VoiceOver was a tad bit
better in terms of accessibility, but it was not worth the higher
price tag in my opinion. However, to get to the point before I buy an
Android phone I want to know what if any accessible games are
available for the platform?

I believe there was a game called Stem Stumper and I think there was
one called Lockpick or something like that. Is that all there is or is
there a growing market of accessible games for Android I don't know
about?
I am aware that the blind and low vision community as a whole is
pretty much madly in  love with Apple iOS right now, but there has to
be some accessible games available for Android. If not I figure USA
Games will have to set to work making some to rectify that problem. :D