Or when Gizmo got wet LOL.

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
-----Original Message----- From: Thomas Ward
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2013 10:08 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Moderator Important Message

Hi Shaun,

Lol! Wrong kind of gremlin. Here in America whenever something goes
wrong with a piece of equipment, software fails, mechanical failure,
etc we jokingly blame the problem on a gremlin which is not the same
thing as the gremlins in the gremlins movie. Gremlins according to
folk tales are actually suppose to be a race of magical beings, kind
of like nasty elves,  that go around causing trouble for humans by
breaking things or pulling pranks on people. The gremlins in the
gremlins movie were ugly little monsters created when Billy fed the
little Mugwas after midnight which isn't quite the same thing as
gremlins in the folk tale sense.

Well catch it and stick it in the microwave <grin>
if you have seen the gremlin 1 and 2 films you will know what I am
talking about.
hmm also I think the film mentioned not feading it after mightnight.
Dark have you being feeding the gremlin again or something <lol>