Hi Dark,

Well, your opinion seems to be widely supported by many list members
so no matter what we will be keeping this list for a good long time.
I'm not exactly certain who will be hosting this list, but I can say
for certain we won't be moving to a forum as many list members are
flat out against that idea. Plus as you yourself pointed out
Audiogames.net already has a forum and there is no need to have two
forums of the same kind. We should try to keep this list running if
for no other reason to offer people an alternative to the web forums
popping up everywhere.

Cheers!