Hi Tom.

That is true, though bare in mind just as you as list moderator need to monitor list traffic for ontopic subjects, equally I do spend a surprisingly large amount of my own time on audiogames.net booting threads into the right area of the forum, since some people have a habbit of getting things wrong however well you explain the categories and will post about random game ideas with no released information in new releases, or will ask about something to do with games in the offtopic room.

As I said myself I see advantages and disadvantages both ways which is why in this case I do agree with the rest of the members that it's worth having both a forum (ie the audiogames.net one), and a mailing list (ie this one), available so people have the choice for one or either or indeed both! :D.

All the best,