Hi all,
I think that this is not Off-Topic. It is about a game that is accessible,
although it is not neither video nor audio game but a braille monopoly that I
ordered on Ebay and it arrived some time ago. Now I am trying to play and have
some questions, and if this is off-topic I will make no objections if the
moderators close it.
First, let me say that I know the rules and that I am very experienced player
in all audio versions of Monopoly. So the rules are not the problem, but the
questions are about applying them in the physical game, that is, how to do some
things that the computer does in a digital version instead.
1. When your token lands on a field and you want to buy it, how do you do it?
Do you just take the card where that property info is written?
2. How does one distribute the money? The board comes with a number of
banknotes of 1, 5, 10, 50, 100 and 500 dollars. How to distribute the money at
the beginning so that everyone has 1500 dollars as the rules state, and still
to be able to pay, say, 2, 3, 14 or 223 dollars?
3. How to mark a property that is mortgaged?
Another set of questions may come up soon, so thanks in advance!
Best regards,
          Miloš Pržic
twitter: MilosPrzic
skype: Milosh-hs