To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2013 3:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Some practical questions reguarding the Monopoly game

Hi Milo.

Firstly, if your braille monopoly is like the one I've owned it should have instructions in braille, but just in case not I'll answer your questions.

Firstly regarding how to tell bought or mograged properties, well usually for sighted players laying the property cards along the side of the board will do, either face up with the wrent prices for when players own them, or face down with the morgage info if the back owns the properties.

What your best off doing in a braille version though is just for everyone to keep tabs on what they own. i myself sort my properties into sets so if someone lands on one I own I can tell, indeed i have heard a rule that it's the players' responsability to take note when someone lands on her/his property and take money, though usually in practice whenever I've played most people are quick to remember anyway, especially if someone owns houses on a given road.

Regarding the cash distribution, if I remember rightly it's two five hundreds, four one hundreds, one fifty, one twenty, two tens, one five, and five ones. aGain, sorting your money in cash order can help keep track of it too.

hth.

Beware the Grue!

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 8454 (20130616) __________

http://www.eset.com