From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, December 01, 2013 9:16 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Some practical questions reguarding the Monopoly game

Hi Milos,

This is in deed on topic so no worries. When this list was originally
established back in the mid 90's the list included all accessible games
including standard board, puzzle, and card games in braille as well as
electronic versions. So I am glad you asked your questions here. As to your
questions here are your answers.

As far as distributing the money the instructions give the exact amounts how
the money is to be divided up among the players. I don't remember the exact
amounts off the top of my head, but if you have a braille or audio instruction
manual it will tell you how to divide the money between players.
To buy a property in Monopoly you must give the banker the amount of money for
the property listed on the deed, and in return he or she will give you the deed
to the property.

To mortgage a property you will have to give the banker the deed to that
property and in return he or she will give you the mortgage value listed on the
deed. He or she will write it down on a piece of paper that this or that
property is mortgaged and probably keep it in a separate pile from the unsold
deeds.

Cheers!

Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org If you want to leave the list, send
E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.