Hi Dark,

Well, you are right there are many different versions of Monopoly with
custom rules and changes in money. In the Star Trek and Star Wars
boards I had instead of money they were called credits which makes
sense. In the Lord of the Rings version there was a ring that traveled
around the board which had its own special rules quite apart from the
bog standard Monopoly you are familiar with. I have considered writing
a few accessible versions of these Monopoly games as they are in my
opinion a lot more fun than the bog standard Monopoly game.

Cheers!