Hi Lindsay:

Well, I am not sure if you are including mainstream games or just
games made for the blind, but there are a lot of games that could fall
in either category.

When I first arrived here on Audyssey, some 15 years ago, the most
accessible games available were the various Dos games from PCs games.
Things like Any Night Football, Panzers in North Africa, Kick Boxing,
Cops, etc. I don't believe I purchased any of them, but I did demo the
games. I haven't a clue where you would get any of them now.

At the same time Jim Kitchen had his own Dos games, and all of those
can be found on his Dos speech friendly games page on kitchensinc.net.
All of those are early versions of Bopit, Trucker,and so on and you
would be better off just downloading the new Text To Speech versions
for Windows.

Of course,  those are just the ones made specifically accessible. Back
in the 90's there were lots of text based games for Dos that were
accessible such as Wrestling League Simulator and Facing the Empire to
name a couple. The problem with many of those old Dos games are they
are 16-bit executable and require a 16-bit compatible Dos environment
such as a Dos emulator like Dosbox or an older version of Windows like
XP to run them correctly. Newer operating systems like Windows 8 and
Windows 8.1 will not run old 16=-bit Dos apps which excludes a boat
load of old games from our gaming library on newer 64-bit platforms.

Cheers!