To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 1:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Old accessible computer games.

I remember the game Adventure (also known as Advent or Colossal Cave Adventure). It was the first adventure game, and the first interactive fiction. It has been redone for Z-code and web browser. Also, Infocom games were interactive fiction, including Zork. They were originally written for Z-code back when only Infocom could write for Z-code; of course, in the late 80s and early 90s IF programmers reverse engineered the Z-code program so that people could program for it once again. But the old Infocom games are available on Amazon, I believe. I think there are
free versions on ifarchive.org.
Tyler Z