Hi Charles:

Perhaps something like Daisy might be the answer. However, companies
have to be made aware of the technology, and of course you still have
to have the technology for reading Daisy documents. In some cases that
is more proprietary than the method I suggested since not everything
can play/read Daisy documents.

However, here is the got'cha. If you need a braille display to read a
Daisy document how is that different than using a braille display to
read a document in html, text, etc?