Hmmm, charlse I'm confused.

Listening to a long message on the penfriend is just as quick as hearing it spoken, ---- because you mmm, speak it, and with the labels bieng so small who ever said you had to have one entire message per label?

My mum once tested this on me when discussing exam provision, whether I needed a braille exam paper producing or whether I could live with the teacher who was invigilating my exam (which I took on my own since I got extra time), just reading it, (the teacher had to be there anyway, so producing the paper was just extra cost to my schools education grant).

It took me 40 seconds to read the paragraph in braille, where it took 19 to speak, ---- enough said.

Finally, why the hell would I be sticking pen friend labels on an already brailled set of cards or monopoly? that would indeed be a major waste of time. I meant labelling something entirely new, like say a set of custom cards or board squares for a game, (I remember the fun my mum and I had trying to label the video horror board game atmosphere since getting the full text of everything you had to do on each card was just not humanly possible in braille, ---- dam the penfriend would've helped!

Lastly, well the penfriend stores things as I believe 32 kbps mp3s, and the version I have has a 5 Gb harddrive, so that's about 5 thousand! minutes of storage space, ---- plus of course the more modern versions have sd card space.

I also don't see what is so awkward about the penfriend, i've always found it fine, indeed I use mine every time I want to watch some of my dvds. indeedd, I regularly get a good comparison, since some of my dvds are labeled with braille, but all my more recent ones are labeled with the penfriend, ---- and it's a lot easier when i am watching through startrek voyager to be able to get the full series and disk infok than wwhen i am watching tng where I just have a small note saying "Tng x - x" and then have to rely on putting the disks back in the right order to get them the right way around (I have to be dam careful not to drop them).

Beware the grue!

dark.