Hi Josh,

Just a note about the spell checker. It is true that in older versions
of Outlook Express it did not come with a spell checker. However,
Windows Live Mail, the e-mail client that replaces Outlook Express on
Windows 7 and Windows 8, does come with a spell checker. So that does
help your point about upgrading having both tangible and intangible
benefits.

Cheers!